1. RELEASE FORMS ARE CRITICAL!
Nailpro Europe is providing you with a Photo Information Form and various other forms. You will get access to your personal folder for sending photos and videos according to the categories. You can submit your work before 23:59 until 30.11.2021.
Forms must be signed by all of the following people: ______The photographer(s) who took the photos (“Non-Exclusive Photography License”).
______The technician (“Technician Release”). The absence of completed forms or incomplete forms will automatically eliminate your submission!
2. DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY – ALL WORK MUST BE DIGITAL
Please use the following as your criteria: Resolution MUST be 300 dpi. 5 x 7
When you send your work, you should check that all required attachments have been included. You will get access to your personal folder for sending photos and videos according to the categories. You can submit your work before 23:59 until 30.11.2021.
A professional photographer is not necessary for your submission. A professional photographer will best represent your hard work and greatly increase your chances of winning Nailpro Europe. If a professional photographer is used they must sign and return a Non-Exclusive Photography License.
You must submit specific photos of your work and your own photo. Examples below.
The photo requirements for nail art work:
1. Presentation – all 10 nail tips in frame as tight as possible – for all nail art nominations.
2. 2 photos close up A, B each a different part of the entry – for all nail art nominations.
3. 1 photo of the stand with rulers, showing the stands dimensions – for all nail art nominations.
4. 2 photos of tips length, shortest and longest – for all nail art nominations.
5. Dimensions of volumetric parts in all directions – for MMNA and 3DNA nominations.
6. 1 or 2 photos – close up of the most detailed section you want us to see closely – for all nail art nominations.
Photo Shoot Guidelines
Be sure the photos are in focus. Use a tripod if necessary. Experiment with settings on the camera for the best presentation of your work.
Photos: 5 x 7 or 8 x 10 inches only. Smaller photos will not be allowed.
SAVE Photo Files as: Portrait Tiff or JPEG 300 DPI
NAMING FILES Technician Initials-competition (Hand positions)
VK-Mix Media Nail Art -1 Presentation
VK-Mix Media Nail Art-2 Close up A
VK-Mix Media Nail Art -3 Close up B
VK-Mix Media Nail Art -4 Close up C
VK-Mix Media Nail Art – etc.
Your headshot photo should be named Example:
VK – Viktoriia Klopotova – Headshot Technician 6.
Video up to 1 min. and max. 500MB. The video must be general and close to the elements that you want to show us in detail.